Project:Simplify {your home.} {five weeks.} {five hot spots.} organized.
I've attached a button so you can check it out and see if you would like to join us!
I'm a bit nervous to be taking on another project. My husband will probably think I am a crazy woman, but I am sure he will love the end result!! So week one's HOT SPOT has been revealed: Your closet/Wardrobe. It feels a bit out of my character to be revealing such a private spot in my home. The one where most everything gets thrown if we need to do a quick clean up before company comes. Or even a storage for Christmas items! I had to take two photos because of the location and angle of my closet. I hope they give you a good enough picture of what I will be tackling. I always dream love those model home closets. Crossing my fingers to accomplish this!
This is not in replace of my Project 365, I will still be posting that photo as well! It will just "simplify" my world if I use my already created blog :)
{BEFORE}



Yay! Thanks for joining me! We can do it! I will have to take next week off though. I will be out of town. Can't wait to see your "after" photo.
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready to tackle that one yet. My closet is SCARY! Summer maybe.
ReplyDeleteThat is great. But I have just moved, so my house is very organized, maybe next time I will join
ReplyDeleteYou're braver than I am! LOL I have two huge hot spots, the office and the basement. Urgghh!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are braver than me too. Our closet gets used for storage, quick clean ups and gift hiding as well.
ReplyDelete