Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 82 Stand Off

This was just the kind of day it was today.  My DD telling her brothers just what she thinks about them being able to have a sucker and she can't....Gotta love her frizzies!  Sophie was her body guard ;)

{Stand Off}


{Sophie having a serious discussion on the phone}


Thank you all for your comments about my family and my self photo.  I am thinking I'll be doing another one soon!  My daughter loves when I hold her and we run back and forth from the camera to the spot we are sitting.  Gets her every time!  The boys on the other hand...."Mom, when are we done!"   I need a remote that works with my new camera!

13 comments:

  1. Ha!! Love the stand off!! And Sophie....so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I love it.
    Email me and I will give you great places in Chicago! theschoenles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha This is so cute. Love this shot. Her hair is adorable? Does anyone in you family have curly hair? I got my curly hair from my Grandfather and my Mom is insanely jealous. :)

    I edited those photo solely in Photoshop! Yay! Most of it I did in RAW and then worked with curves and did that levels trick that with the middle slider and that was it. I felt pretty good last night with my editing. Now if only I could feel that good about all my newborn pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, such a cute shot! I love the standoff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo is precious. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! You captured that standoff great! I don't know about your household but our daughter has rocked our world! She is so different from the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I like that your DD is going to hold her own around those boys!

    Sophie is the cutest- my DD is freaking out right now looking at her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe! My favorite part *is* her hair! And your one boy's expression...cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 1st pic!! Sophie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. Love the standoff. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The standoff is precious and so is your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your daughter is sooo adorable!!! i trying to imagine how she is saying it to her bro-bros about not having suckers..it's cute hearing it in my mind...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My DH is one of three older boys with a younger sister. She spent her whole childhood trying to keep up with them and is now one very strong, opinionated woman that can certainly hold her own in just about any situation, so this is good life training for her. Sophie looks like she's got the right idea about the whole scenario; what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.