Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86 Jumping

Thank you all for the well wishes!  I am not sure what I have or what is going on.  I just don't feel right at all.  Not fun!!  I did clean some in the basement this weekend and stumbled across as old scrapbook album that was my grandmothers.  Nothing was in it.  My mother had just asked if I would like it and I said sure.  In the chaos of our basement, it ended up on the floor.  Moisture collected and some mold must have grown...yuk!!  I am not sure if that just got to me or what.  Not sure if I should be concerned or not?  Any whoo....Thank you for thinking of me!!

I tried something different.  The clouds were so fun and fluffy on Sunday.  I thought it would be fun to get a photo of my DS jumping.  I exposed one shot for the sky and then another for him.  I merged them and got this.  Kinda fun!  He thought it was pretty cool.  I have a ways to go to get this down!


24 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon! It's all that cleaning in the basement, it's not good for your health. ;) You should head outside today with the kiddos if it's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better!!! We need some sunshine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how when I used to get sick, I didn't think much of it other than how I felt icky and what an inconvenience it was. Now when I get sick, all I can think of is I hope it isn't something bad that I need to worry about because I need to be here for these kiddos. So take care of yourself, hang in there, and if you don't feel better soon, call the Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I have never tried merging before. This looks great! Looks like he had a good time doing it too. My kids always cooperate when I suggest jumping shots (did one yesterday with Em). I hope you feel better soon! {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! Very cool shot and I love how you merged them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job. Looks wonderful! I've been wanting to try this but we don't get those pretty fluffy clouds. I hope it wasn't the mold and I hope that you start feeling better soon. Get lots of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic jumping shot (or combo shot!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this! What an amazing shot!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me feel happy. :) thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!

    Kayla Faye
    Struttin' My Stuff Photography
    strutmystuffphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great shot! wonderful moment captured!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! Magazine quality...for something! Hope you are feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw, being sick is no fun.
    This photo is absolutely exceptional! really amazing!
    Also,
    I am hosting a photo challenge on my blog and I would love it if you checked it out:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2011/03/photo-challenge-something-you-love.html
    You have beautiful photos!
    -Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  15. A ways to go? This is absolutely perfect! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

    Thank you for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Tracy - I'd like to post this as one of the top five for Fabulous Friday! I can't properly grab the picture off your site though. Could you email me a web sized copy of it so I can post it with my post of winners? My email address is scarlettmcd at gmail.com

    I'd love to post it tonight if I could! Sorry for the short notice!

    THANK YOU! And congrats! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted the finalists!! Congrats! Thanks for entering!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.