Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 180

My DS had a baseball game tonight.  I am going to be so sad when they are done in a couple weeks.  It's been such a fun year!!  I passed by these on our walk back to the car after the game.

A couple from his game...

(does this one look a little too green to you? Still trying to train my eyes.)



6 comments:

  1. Wow, that flower shot is amazing. The DOF is stunning and looks like it's painted on. I LOVE that effect. Did you shoot wide open with your 50mm?? I don't think the baseball shot is too green, I just think it looks to green because there is a lot of green. lol But it doesn't bother me one bit. Send me some of that sunshine, k? It's raining here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the action shots!! And, no I don't think it looks too green. I love the framing of the bench shot, just great to see the glove in the forefront and the players on the field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower shot-so pretty. And you know I love the baseball photos. Nope, that 3rd one doesn't look too green to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. And so glad your DS is having a fun season! Summer is passing by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flower shot...that was a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do not understand this game. I am a brazilian, so we love soccer. But the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.