Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 164

This photo gives you a peek at my middle DS's budding personality.  I have been asking him to do a few favors for me so that I can practice some things on my camera...lately he has been very willing!!
 Also, I've been trying to teach myself more about PS and curves in ACR...hence the strange processing ;)  And I am not so sure I am liking the flat light on his face, I think I removed some of the shadows on his right (my left) side..ooopss ;)  Hope it doesn't scare you just too much.hee hee.

4 comments:

  1. What I notice are his incredible eyes! Wow, you are going to have to watch out for this one when the girl start noticing him...if they haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristin with those eyes. Beautiful! Embrace those shadows Tracy! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! I struggle with flat light, LOL! This looks good to me! On curves...I swear I have given up. lol. Anytime I try to add contrast, even just a hair, it gets too orange-y. :( I know I am doing it wrong, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kristin and Melissa-his eyes are gorgeous! Very cute shot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.