Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167

Lately, I have been paying less attention to details as to what I am taking photos of.  I've been really focusing on my camera settings as well as broadening my understanding of PS.  It's been fun!  Here are my latest plays.
My DD and DH walked into the frame while I was shooting...I really liked how it looked.
 I also have been way behind on commenting on some most blogs!!  So sorry!!
And I just had to add this one...I just loved her smile, it makes me happy when I look at it.  OOF, but sweet!

6 comments:

  1. All are VERY pretty. i like the editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post made me smile to myself; I've always loved and admired your style and thought you really had it "going on", and now I learn this about you. This set of photos shows a different side of you and thankfully it's still awesome and creative and artsy and inspiring and to me, still so totally you, so don't stray too far from it because I would miss who you are if you ever went all whacko on us! And I too ADORE the photo of E; she is so stinkin' cute! And as someone once said to me, focus schmocus; it's the moment that counts and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Tracy! The lighting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light is gorgeous - beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with Kristin...your style is always so amazing! I love the sunlight in all of these top three. They are just so warm and magical!! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set! Her walking in the frame is perfect! She's a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.