Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 130 Posting Tomorrow

A sunny, hot and humid day!!  The boys ran through our 7 year old Elmo sprinkler while their sister watched from the sidelines.  She wasn't sure what to think of it. 


7 comments:

  1. OH ME ME ME!!! hehe I'd love to play! Do you have a reflector or a white tri fold foam board? In that harsh of sun that would probably be your best bet to get her evenly lit. I do have to say that the edit is beautiful and does look like clean edit. Did you shoot in RAW? You could also play with the fill and brightness layer to help out with the dark shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, I emailed you the photo! I do have a reflector and will try that out next time. And RAW is my Best Friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see your first edit but this one looks good to me! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I remember shooting outdoors feeling really wierd last spring/summer and it took me a little time to adjust. I also had a new camera and realized I was overexposing everything....the meter read really different. Hang in there! Outdoors is soooo much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this... great composition and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!!!! I shot RAW for the first time today!!! I think I was shaking LOL So much to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I love the subject and everything else about this photo. It's amazing how powerful photos from behind can be; they say so much without saying anything at all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.