* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monday's are busy and we don't get much time to be outside together. So since it was still nice out after we got home from choir, we warmed up our meal (which my husband had prepared before we left) and all went outside to enjoy the evening together for a bit. Click It Up a Notch had done a tutorial on silhouettes last week and then a follow up video today. So tonight seemed like the perfect night to try it out even though I might have been a bit too late to catch that golden hour...Thanks Click It Up a Notch!
I am being indecisive tonight....which edit to you like?





You showed up on my blog roll tonight! So it updated for me! YAY! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing silhouettes! Just beautiful, you totally rocked it! I think I like the darker one better because the silhouette is very black and it stands out more. Great job, I'm so impressed! :)
I love these. I like everythng about it. We had a CM meet-up here last Fall and did Silouettes. I need to get mine sharper...so I will go look at the tutorial, to see if I can improve.
ReplyDeleteOMG, this is GORGEOUS. I LOVE the darker one better. I am totally trying this in the very near future! GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteOh I love them both (always have trouble deciding...) But they ROCK!! Will have to check out that tutorial!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO BEAUTIFUL. I can't pick one, I REALLY love them both!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I'm having a hard time picking one-I like them both!
ReplyDeleteI like the darker one. The silhouette stands out better. Your composition is terrific, too! You really did an excellent job!
ReplyDelete~ingrid
Wow - I love them both - the color is amazing.
ReplyDeleteYay, fantastic job! I really like the darker one better with the nice crisp colors!
ReplyDeleteThey are both gorgeous. I think I like the darker version better though bc of the richness of the pink :) Can't go wrong either way!
ReplyDeleteI love the darker version...and it is awesome-ness!! My little girl has a motor bike thingy like that and she loves it! No super cool photos like this of her on it, however. ;o) Very, very nice!! (and you showed up in my blogroll!!)
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!!!! I like them both! Awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh! I LOVE the darker one! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for answering my camera question. I feel like I rock the D40 pretty good. I would just like more focal points and higher ISOs. I feel pretty limited now that I know how to actually use my camera in manual.
Great job. These are amazing and I really love them all.
ReplyDeleteYou are just great Tracy.
these are gorgeous. absolutely love every one of them.
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I still haven't tackler silhouettes! I can see why you had a hard time deciding on the edits. I'm voting for lighter--but really either one!
ReplyDeleteAs someone already said, the darker pic looks better since it gives out the silhouettes better.
ReplyDeleteBut nice captures, specially the colours, although you lost on sharpness a bit!
They are all gorgeous, but I think I like the darker edit more because it's a bit more dramatic. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSO perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat silhouette! Good for you for getting out there and giving it a try and look at the awesome shots you got. I am all over the first, darker, shot. It just looks more real to me and it sets his silhouette off better. I bet you're going to be itching to try another one soon! I bet your DH was thrilled when he saw these. If you haven't already, you should print and frame one for his room.
ReplyDeleteSeriously fab. I love both edits and definitely agree this needs to be hanging in his room!
ReplyDeleteSimply incredible!! Love them both...
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteI like the darker one.
I've got to get out and try one of these, looks so cool!
love these - all of them!!! But, I am gonna agree with the masses - DARKER for sure. I hope he loved them - you gotta frame that last one :D
ReplyDeleteLove these! Beautiful color!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. makes me think of the movie ET. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the silhouettes!
ReplyDeleteI ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!! Wow. I vote for the darker one too. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!
ReplyDeleteThis shot is stunning....a real winner. I can't decide-all three are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great shots I vote darker but I really LOVE the last one.
ReplyDeleteWOW - these are just stunning.
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy! Loving this and I would love to pick the third one for the top five. Would you mind emailing me a web sized jpeg for my blog post? I'd like to put it up tonight if I can. Thank you so much and congratulations!!! Your photography is not only beautiful, it's inspiring. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy! You won Fabulous Friday! Congrats. Thank you so much for entering!
ReplyDeletehttp://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/04/fabulous-friday-top-five-and-winner_19.html