Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96 Painters Studio

My little painter took his studio outside today!  Not sure if this fits or not, but...."The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows" by Sydney J Harris.  For us it is our natural environment and beyond.
{CM NL101 Entry}



{It was a bubble blowing kind of night}


20 comments:

  1. I love how you aren't afraid to take pictures in situations that would scare the pants off me, and then I'm inspired by the wonderful, creative pictures you come up with in the process. The first shot should be in a magazine; it is that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your entry photo, you are seriously so creative and it seems your beautiful children take after you! I have all fingers, toes, legs crossed for you in hopes you get that free seat! Your second photo is so dreamy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Your blog is now updating on my roll again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are wonderful. That little artist one is precious! I like the flare on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lighting is beautiful in both pictures. The first makes me feel 'inspired' and the second 'joyous' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am with the rest you are so creative I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Love the window one, so creative, and the light in the second is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Kristin, that first shot is just AH-MAZ-ING. Love the composition and that you have artists budding in your household. What an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. I love that first one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your processing on these! Great comps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shots! It`s so great when kids get to spend time outdoors (and great photo ops, too, for mommy)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes that is beautiful, talk of the thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh nice shots, I like both very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both wonderful photos! The first one is so creative and I love the light in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your first shot - it looks like a stylized photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots! Great ideas!

    Kayla Faye
    Struttin' My Stuff Photography
    struttinmystuffphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous shots of childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful Tracy! I love them both. Love, love, love the processing on the second shot!

    Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.