It's been tough going here. Sick little peeps, birthday prep, etc....I'm just reserving this spot for Day 107. Should be here tomorrow ;)
We are in a Winter Weather Advisory! What?!? I had to do a double take this afternoon when I heard this on the radio. Insert me talking to myself....."Naa, this must be a rebroadcast or something" Then I heard it AGAIN! So, since it's been snowing off and on since this weekend, I decided to knit. I had all these high expectations of myself starting a hat for my daughter this last winter and never did. {photography took over} Well, I can now say I started that expectation in April and it's still winter even though the calendar says Spring! And at this rate, I'll have this finished for this years winter 2010-2011!
{DD hat for Winter 2011-2012}

I know exactly how it is, sometimes just does not happen
ReplyDeleteI hope your little one feels better soon.
Oh man, hopefully this is your last go around with illnesses for the season! I'm hoping we're done with them but who knows. Hope everyone feels better fast and I'm excited to hear about the birthday prep!
ReplyDeleteI hope your kiddies feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see some B-Day pics!
I'm thinking about you and hope everyone is feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is feeling better soon. Nice capture though.
ReplyDeleteI really love your colors in this photo. Take a picture of the hat when you're done! :)
ReplyDeletePretty! The focus is perfect in this.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Hope y'all (and the weather!) feel better soon. Adorable hat.
ReplyDeleteIsn't the weather getting crazy? At Sorry about the snow on your end. Ours, we have rain!!! Can't wait to see the final product!!!
ReplyDeleteHow nice yo can knit I wish I could :-)
ReplyDeleteAw man! I hope your little one is feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteYour Lotso comment was too funny....my middle girl wants that 80 dollar bear, too! Sheesh! She's begging for it nearly everyday.