Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random

Thank you to all who have stopped by my blog to take a peek, to leave a comment or both.  The crazy HOT temps have sucked out all of my inspiration lately.  For the last 4 days we have been in an excessive heat advisory with temps reaching 115 degrees Fahrenheit with the heat index.  Given the high temps and crazy heavy humidity to go along with it, stepping out on the porch for 2 seconds is enough to turn your body into a human sized dripping rag.  YUK!!  And now to top it off, our air conditioning unit stopped working!!  We just may be making a trip to our parents for a day or so.  The earliest appointment is next Tuesday, July 26th!!  EEKKK!!!  So, my uninspired being is just going to be uninspired for a while..  Thanks for bearing with me ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! You guys must be sweltering up there! That stinks about the air conditioning and I don't blame you....I'd be uninspired, too. Hope it cools off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds horrid. It would kill me! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pack your bags and come to Texas! We have plenty of room for you, the A/C works great and we can hang out in the pool with cute drinks with umbrellas in them while the boys cook steaks for us on the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, no ac? Ours crapped out at the beginning of the summer. Hope it is a cheap and easy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, Tracy, that stinks! I'm with you on the heat thing, it's awful...but I hope that you're able to find an alternative without A/C for a while. How did they do it before??!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! Saw your FB updates, too! I was without AC in Miami once for five days. My doggy and I went to a friend's house on the fourth day! LOL Looking forward to your future postings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no on the AC...having lived in FL as a teenager...I know what you mean! Hope you get it fixed soon...you'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.