The first of 52 weeks and probably the hardest of all. A self photo. Join me the next 52 weeks as I expand my creativity while joining several other talented women from around the world! I'll post a photo each Friday based on a specific theme as well as a link to another photographer part of the journey.
For my self photo I decided to bring you to Minnesota....it's cold, cold, cold here. At least it is suppose to be. We are experiencing a very rare winter. We've only had a few inches of snow and many warm (45-50 degree) days. Not the usual for Minnesota. I should be out enjoying it more, but I tend to hibernate in the winter. My body goes into lazy mode. I am hoping this project challenges me to get out and enjoy the season when in fact I'd rather be in my cozy warm house! So welcome, from Minnesota!!
![]() |
| {Self-portrait} |
Continue on to another project 52 and complete the circle by clicking the following link....I bring you Tifani's self portrait.

You make Minnesota beautiful! I want to say more, but my very Southern daughter is over my shoulder incredulously shouting, "50 degrees is WARM?" lol
ReplyDeleteOh Tracy, you look so pretty. I love this shot. It's very creative, you did a wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteAmazing. You have mad self portrait skills!
ReplyDeleteOoh, this is nice; I love the colors and your eyes are a great focal point. Good job!!
ReplyDeletesimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I don't know how you got such an incredible self-portrait (it was so hard for me), but this is stunning! You must be so proud.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! We too are experiencing a great temperature here in Oklahoma. I'm loving it!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the color against the snow...nice choice.
ReplyDeleteThis Bloom Forum sounds inspirational...I'm gonna have to consider joining. :)
Love the scarf and your beautiful eyes! I feel like its not a true winter in NJ since its been so warm.
ReplyDeleteTracy this picture is LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteI want to grab my blanket and cuddle in it right now! the peace you transmit in this picture is so comforting. Love the scarf. Those tones look so well with your skin. The light is so yummy. The DOP is perfectly nailed. I can easily go to that one eye. And look straight at it. And I can feel you looking directly at my soul giving me the most beautiful calmness. It is a strong picture. I really like it. Cant wait to see more!
I love your portrait! The bokeh is yummy! We are having an unusually warm winter in Chicago too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning self portrait! I'd say you're off to a great start with your Project 52 and I'm proud of you for continuing with another project...and glad you're doing it because I truly love looking at your photos.
ReplyDeleteHoly freakin' cow girl, look at those eyes!!! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love the contrast between your warm scarf and the cool background. You really pop in this. It's lovely.
This is beautiful Tracy! I can see where your kids get their gorgeous eyes :-)
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Tracy! You are from Minnesota?? I am originally from Minnesota... actually just flew back to Michigan from Minnesota yesterday morning!!! :) I am originally from St. Cloud. Where do you live?
ReplyDelete(And you are beautiful!)