Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Project 52

It's hard to believe that 2011 is of the past!  I am overjoyed with the blessings I have been given over the last year.  New friendships from the project 365 I took on, a greater passion for photography, a desire to use my talents to the fullest and most of all the blessing of my family whom support me and love me for who I am!!  2012 is a new year, a new adventure a new start!  I will be working on finishing up my 365 from 2011 because I am not one to leave something unfinished and feel O.K. with that.  I will also be joining a new group of wonderful women on a project 52!  I am very excited and think that this will be a better fit in our new family schedule.  I hope you will stick with me over the next 52 weeks in 2012 as I continue my photography journey! 

And I can't post without a picture!  This is from this past weekend.  My husband's family spent the weekend in Wisconsin to celebrate his Grandfather's 90th Birthday!!!  Amazing!  He surely does not look to be 90!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grandpa! I love that you chose to get a candid shot of the group and not something so posed. It really shows life as it is. Nice job. I'm glad to hear that you're going to finish up the year because I can't wait to see your holiday photos and do tell which project 52 you're doing? I'm not sure I want to commit to anything right now, but I'd love to follow along and see what you're up to.

    I also want to tell you, I have SO enjoyed getting to know you this year. There are a handful of people that I feel came into my life this year for a reason and who's friendship I've truly enjoyed...even beyond the photography aspect, and you're one of those few. I'm determined we are going to meet one day in person. Michael's friend lives in Minnesota so we may plan a family trip up that way some time, or keep pestering Marty about coming to Tejas! We'd make sure he had a hillbilly kickin' good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I've had the chance to "meet" you this past year and look forward to keeping up with you this year. What a great shot! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...although not able to comment regularly, I have enjoyed 'getting to know' you and your family. Glad to know that you will be continuing to post. :) Congrats on finishing your 365!!

    Btw - Did you join a particular 'group' of other 52's? I think I've decided to try one. Although very blessed with the 365+ pics I have from last year, a 52 seems more doable for my family this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! ...and I know/understand what you mean about getting busy that last part of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.