So since I am playing catch up and wanting to work on Estelle's pictures that I took October, I am cheating and using them as my photo for the day. When actually on this day we were in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin visiting Great Grandpa. Which now reminds me I need to get to those photos as well. The life of a clickin mom! ;)
For day 246 and today's photo, I am really getting my processing down to where I don't feel like I always need to run an action to achieve the look I am wanting. It's a wonderful feeling. Now I wonder how long I will like it :)
I am missing the warm fall colors! (since I am editing these in November ;))
OH MY GOODNESS. I must know where you bought her adorable dress! That is just over the top! What a little angel with her curls! **squeal!!**
ReplyDeleteAnd your editing is GORGEOUS. So perfect!
She's adorable! Love your processing. I've been struggling with mine. Wanna teach a class? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThese are both beautiful. GREAT work you do!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Amy said! You know, there are a lot of people out there making lots of money capitalizing on their talent that I don't admire as much as I do you! If you offered a class, I'd be one of the first to sign up.
ReplyDelete