These images are just perfect! Warm, playful, and like a dream. Did they put the straw in their mouths at your suggestion or did they come up with that on their own? My girls would have immediately suggested something like that. They are always wanting to play creative director on shoots!
Thanks Tifani! The straw thing was totally their idea. I was setting the scene up, looking at the light and my camera settings when I turned to see it sticking out of their mouths. I almost told them to set it down, but figured that was them even if it was distracting ;) They had fun as did I. I'll have to take them out again as it was an over cast day and I want to get some sun haze because I am a huge lover of it..hee hee ;)
Wow - these are stunning images. Absolutely gorgeous work Tracy. I am envious of your boys willingness to dress up! Mine would NEVER participate like this!
oh. my. goodness!!!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!!! Wanna come to Florida and do this with my son!? That last one is so funny. Seriously, heart heart, and more heart.
Oh my goodness, I love those two boys. Tell them hello and give them a hug from us! (And Estelle too!) These are just fantastic. This zone metering is taking you somewhere amazing my friend. I'm in awe right now. Seriously!
These images are just perfect! Warm, playful, and like a dream. Did they put the straw in their mouths at your suggestion or did they come up with that on their own? My girls would have immediately suggested something like that. They are always wanting to play creative director on shoots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tifani! The straw thing was totally their idea. I was setting the scene up, looking at the light and my camera settings when I turned to see it sticking out of their mouths. I almost told them to set it down, but figured that was them even if it was distracting ;) They had fun as did I. I'll have to take them out again as it was an over cast day and I want to get some sun haze because I am a huge lover of it..hee hee ;)
ReplyDeleteYou nailed the colors and I love your use of depth of field. I love them all!
ReplyDeleteWow - these are stunning images. Absolutely gorgeous work Tracy. I am envious of your boys willingness to dress up! Mine would NEVER participate like this!
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness!!!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!!! Wanna come to Florida and do this with my son!? That last one is so funny. Seriously, heart heart, and more heart.
ReplyDeleteYou captured this make believe PERFECTLY! Looks like so much fun for everyone, I bet you were in heaven here!
ReplyDeleteLady I love your work. your creativity. the definition in your pictures. I love your editing. And your beaitufl models. those are soooo great! =)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love those two boys. Tell them hello and give them a hug from us! (And Estelle too!) These are just fantastic. This zone metering is taking you somewhere amazing my friend. I'm in awe right now. Seriously!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Too cute! Love the images and the story behind them.
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic, they look like they could be in a magazine! Truly wonderful photos.
ReplyDelete