Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 301 Editing

I am finishing up my cousins session and thought I would post a few since I haven't worked on any of my photos today ;)





and just some fun ones....



4 comments:

  1. I think these came out beautiful- you have inspired me to really get serious about shooting our family pics.

    To answer your question- I have been meaning to sign up for Clickin' Moms for a while now- so many of my friends are already there. Guess I need to just do it.

    I have been unable to reply directly to your comments so we can have a real conversation- if you want to email me - you can reach me at chichomeschoolmama{at}att{dot}net. Would be so much easier than replying back & forth through the comments :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED A FISHEYE!!!!! That's all.

    Haha Just kidding. I think you did such a fabulous job! Wish you could come take my families' photos. Next visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you outdid yourself on these! They are amazing. I'm super impressed and bet your Aunt is thrilled beyond words.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.