Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Fun

I have a hodge podge of photos of our 5 day pre 4th of July weekend we spent with Marty on his days off.  We spent lots and lots of time in the water due to the hot, hot, hot temps.  It was the only way to be outside. The kiddos loved every minute of it!  

Estelle was always ready with a bucket of water to dump on either of her brothers when they would sit in what she called her "mini pool"!


And then we were invited to spend some time in our friends "big pool"!  "No mini pool" as Estelle would say ;)


I have a few from our drive in night, but have yet to get to those.  We managed to survive the 102 degree day at the parade with lots of water and our umbrella shade!  I kept the kiddos cool by dumping ice water droplets over their heads.  Estelle ended up leaving the parade a wet mess! ;)  But it was our only way of staying cool.  Ethan just looked so grown up to me today!  He wore his shades and gave me his "mom I'm almost double digit" grin!



And of course I couldn't end the day without some 4th of July photos!!!  A must, must, must!   We are so blessed and fortunate to live in America!!















Hope you had a wonderful 4th!!

9 comments:

  1. Okay. Um. I LOVE these!! Your family is just too dang cute, Tracy! And you always have the cutest dresses/skirts! Gorgeous shots. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Insanely awesome and creative... all of these! I still bow to you, oh master of backlighting! I need more practice! :-) Wonderful pics and gorgeous kiddos! (And good for you for getting in the photos too with hubby!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so gorgeous! I love them all, but the ones of you in the shot- perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all, Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie!!! Hope you are doing well! I think of your mom often!

      Delete
  5. I haven't been here in forever....I've missed your photos. LOVE every one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your photos. They are always so perfect and your family is just so beautiful. Put a book on those kid's heads, they are growing too fast! I miss them all. Love all the family shots, you guys are too much fun. Come take photos of my family PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.