All the anticipation for our two week family vacation to Alabama and Texas is gone. We returned last week Friday from an amazing time with family and friends. I have to say that it was bitter sweet coming home. I am sure you can relate in some way or another? I will bottle up all the memories and keep them safe forever....Estelle being so happy to see Grandpa H after 22 hours in the car and greeting him arms stretched to give him a hug, the boys excitement as they are introduced to their new beds for the week in Grandma and Grandpa's condo, our first time hearing the Atlantic Ocean as a family of 5, the first morning waking up to our beautiful ocean view for the next 6 days, Ethan falling into the ocean, Estelle falling into the ocean, etc....The list goes on and on. I hope to share photos soon! How about you? Any family vacations this winter? I came home refreshed, inspired, and refueled to be the Mommy I want to be. Sometimes it takes getting away from the day to day things to remind yourself of your purpose. It was an amazing time away with my family and I am missing our freedom to spend every second together.
I am also missing our beautiful Spring and Summer weather! I went back in my photos to look for those from a visit of a blogger friend, Melissa. I came across some photos that I shot prior to her visit and can't believe how many I haven't taken the time to edit. I had to share this one as it reminds me of our visit to Gulf Shores this past week. Estelle's hair was nothing but ringlets. My only hopes are that she loves them as much as I do when she is older.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.