Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9

I wasn't quite sure whether I had the ambition to post day 9, but the guilt set in.  I am such a perfectionist that if I missed today, which I am sure there will be days I miss, it just wouldn't feel right posting tomorrow.  (this will happen as well I am sure!  It's inevitable with little ones)  I am enjoying this project.  It has given me that push to think photography, to learn photography and to be motivated with a goal each day.  A great way to start the year out!  My daughter turned 16 months a few days ago.  With all the excitement of us being sick, and her none the less, I missed taking some photos to mark her milestone.  So today, within 2 minutes, I was able to sneak a few photos of her.  I think there will be a mini photo shoot necessary for my two boys as well as they were running in the background which only screamed, take some photos of me!!  So here is my 16 month old.  She is growing far to fast!

7 comments:

  1. What a precious little one. Great catchlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh !!!! Those eyes with this heart shape mouth.... trouble maker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a beauty... i'm glad you posted... this is my first 365. i'm resigned to do this because i want to share this with them as they grow up. don't give up. i don't know if this will help you keep on the path but i take a picture first thing in the morning, even if it's not composed or the photo i post. it's my go to picture in case the day gets away from me... looking forward to your posts... hope you're all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Tracy, this is a beautiful shot that really seems to capture the spirit of your daughter. As much trouble as it can be sometimes to photograph our own children, I think this shot explains why I think it is worth it. You were able to photograph your daughter in a way that no one else could! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! It looks like the bother of taking the pic was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious... her eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.