The Middle
Sometimes it's difficult to be in the middle of two other siblings. I think at times I feel worse than he does about the whole deal. The first needs a lot of attention because that's what he had for 2 1/2 years. And the third, well she is lightening fast. Then there's this little guy. Nothing short of absolute amazing-ness!
Aww...my middle guy is SOOO special to me too! I love that we have such similar family dynamic! I think your guys are a bit younger than mine, but my boys are 2 1/2 years apart like yours. 10, 7 and 3 right now. :-) I was just thinking the other day.... I think my middle one has the best of both worlds, because he's so close to my oldest... AND so close to Livia.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos as always! Your boys remind me of mine... they seems like such gentle spirits.
It is fun having similar families! Mine are 9 (10 in Nov.), 7 and 2 1/2 (3 in Sept). Same closeness as yours!!! He is such an understanding little guy. I love middles ;) Thanks for stopping by. Always a delight. I am thinking it would be fun if you and your family were in the neighborhood.
DeleteI am not sure if is worst to be the middle child or the only child. My son is so lonely that hurts my heart sometimes. Unfortunately I cannot give him a sibling in a natural way, but we are trying... I hope we can make him happy.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos... did you take any workshop?
I have kept you in my thoughts and prayers as you have been going through the whole process. Such an amazing thing you and your husband are doing!
DeleteI have taken zero workshops :( I would LOVE to take one though!! It's just one of those things that I have a hard time doing. I am curious why you ask and if you had a certain workshop in mind? I've actually felt very uninspired lately and just haven't felt happy when I pick my camera up. I am going through one of those probably very common phases that most photographers go through at some time or another. Thank you for your kind words!!
Such a beautiful photo. He is such an amazing little boy. I wish I could give you some encouragement but I have no experience. My Mom has lots of wisdom in this area being the middle child herself. But you are an amazing Mom and I think you are so good at making each one of your little ones feel special. He's going to look back on this post someday and smile and know he's got a pretty amazing Mom.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa!! Spreading out my time with each child becomes difficult at times. I wish there were more hours in a day!
DeleteSuch a gorgeous shot!
ReplyDelete